As a manufacturer of cable machinery and special machinery, we bear the highest level of individual responsibility for the quality of our products and services. We consider our quality management system, which includes all requirements of ISO 9001, as a permanent improvement process: for sustainable customer satisfaction and consistent improvement of environmental protection.
We want to be number one in quality as well as in technology. Every single Kurre employee contributes to this at his or her workplace. Important tools for this are our internal quality guidelines, which are based on the two fundamental values of our actions:
- A high level of safety and health in the workplace.
- Fairness in salaries, work schedules and social benefits.
- The maintenance of equal opportunities in recruiting and employment - regardless of gender, cultural background or disability.
- Compliance with international human rights.
- The ban on working with children.
- The pursuit of complete identification and fulfillment of all customer requirements.
- Avoiding conflicts of interest and decisions motivated by purely personal interests.
- A comprehensive integrity check process in choosing our business partners.
- Compliance with current laws regarding Import and Export of goods, services and information.
- Fair business competition in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- The absolute protection of business confidence.